mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "korg m3 + motif xs rack"

Posted on: January 19, 2009 @ 02:58 AM
mgaewsj
Total Posts:  10
Joined  01-18-2009

Hi, I just bought a xs rack complementing a Korg M3.

First of all let me clarify that I am used to buy 3rd party libraries

However, as you probably now there are tons of (really good) sounds/voices for the M3 available for free.

I gave a quick look at the forum threads but except for the long long “sound share spot” thread I did not find too much.
That thread BTW contains lot of sparse sounds but there is no easy way to understand which ones are ok for the rack and then collect them all together.

I also found this thread
[url=http://www.motifator.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=1,2,4&Board=Plugboard&Number=418822&Forum=All_Forums&Words=free%20voice%20bank&Match=OR&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=418706&Search=true#Post418822]http://www.motifator.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=1,2,4&Board=Plugboard&Number=418822&Forum=All_Forums&Words=free%20voice%20bank&Match=OR&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=418706&Search=true#Post418822 [/url]
that points to some free converted ES banks. However the link to keyfax seems to be broken

Then, if I understood correctly, the XSpanded pack contains mainly sample based Voices so no luck for rack owners

Maybe I am missing something, could somebody help me with this ?

thanks

mgaewsj

PS I bought the XS to complement the M3 in sounds that are a bit weak (mainly acoustic and electric pianos, hammonds). Still to early to judge though.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 21, 2009 @ 12:29 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Re: korg m3 + motif xs rack

Link works fine: Try again

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 21, 2009 @ 03:14 AM
mgaewsj
Total Posts:  10
Joined  01-18-2009