mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Editing a preformance"

Posted on: January 16, 2009 @ 09:57 AM
artboy_sf
Total Posts:  0
Joined  02-25-2007

Hi, I’ve made several performances but I can’t seem to use the modulation wheel or the hold pedal on them. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks!

-Pat

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 16, 2009 @ 10:48 AM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

Re: Editing a preformance

Pat,

It’s important when posting to the shared forums on this site that you tell us which instrument you have as these forums are for all of the Motif class synthesizers (Motif, S90, Motif Rack, Motif ES, Motif Rack ES, S90ES, MO6, MO8, Motif XS, Motif Rack XS) and the answers will vary somewhat depending on the instrument. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif alt=

From your previous posts, it appears that you have an S90ES. For this instrument, you can specify which controller affect each part of a Performance in the [PERFORM]-->[EDIT]-->{part number ([1] - [4])}-->[F5] RCV SW dialogs. (See page 155 of the S90ES Owner’s Manual for more information.)

Regards,

Brad Weber

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 16, 2009 @ 11:03 AM
artboy_sf
Total Posts:  0
Joined  02-25-2007

Re: Editing a preformance

Sorry, I forgot the forum is for other models too. But, yeah, I have the S90ES. I’ll try your suggestion, thanks for the info! I hope they make the next one a little easier to navigate--great keyboard just confusing to navigate the innerface.

-Pat

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Question about loading MIDI files
Next Topic:

Short tutorial on GM files ››