mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Changing from ES8 to ES7 Advice/Help??"

Posted on: January 12, 2009 @ 09:33 PM
rdyers
Total Posts:  169
Joined  04-03-2007

Hi guys,its been a while since iv posted,the ES8 has been realy good to me but now im thinking bout swopping my ES8 for a ES7 with the Cash difference.Reason being the 8 is getting realy hectic to travel with to do gigs and stuff.So i just wanted ask is there anybody that was or is in my situation that made the transition from 8 to 7 and how you feel about it now?,was it worth it?,i know the piano playing wont be the same,Iv already got a guy to swop with so its just a matter of me doing the deal..
Any Comments/Help on this??
Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 13, 2009 @ 06:33 AM
TheDukester
Total Posts:  3345
Joined  01-18-2003

Re: Changing from ES8 to ES7 Advice/Help??

ryders…
I can sympathize with you. Lugging that thing around is like pulling a Buick. That is definitly part of your decision. At the same time,you must also consider the lose of range,which might not be an issue depending on your role and the difference in “feel”.

I can’t imagine playing unweighted keys. I’ve tried it a few times and was uncomfortable throughout the gig. It’s “that” adjustment that would be the determining factor for “me”.
Just a thought.....

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ How to add start count to Song
Next Topic:

Motif to ES conversion ››