mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "curious"

Posted on: January 11, 2009 @ 06:13 PM
dream2u2@yahoo.com
Total Posts:  35
Joined  12-30-2008

hi newbie here just wondering and i know this might not be the right forum to ask but here goes..has anyone done anything in the current pop-country vein with the xs..was wondering how it would come out..sound etc..i know the xs has great sounds but what i hear from demos r usually progressive type songs done with it..just wondering if anyone ever did whati ask..i would love to hear.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 11, 2009 @ 08:24 PM
Bif
Total Posts:  774
Joined  08-18-2003

Re: curious

I’m not using the XS for pop-country, but I would say that since it has such strong acoustic instrument sounds it should excel at this type of music.

I know the acoustic guitars and electric guitars are top notch. There’s also a pretty good fiddle. Bass, drums, piano, organs, etc. are great for this type of music.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 12, 2009 @ 06:11 AM
kevinbower1959
Total Posts:  93
Joined  04-13-2008

+1 to what Bif said. I do black metal, but I’m embarrassed (but secretly impressed) to admit that inside the XS you’ll also find;

* Great Shania Twain-type ‘Mutt Lange’ tight, snappy drum sounds
* Compressed twangy Fender Telecaster through a Fender twin
* Worn-out old flatwounds on a Fender Precison bass
* Great acoustic guitars

Sadly, no sampled ‘Dang Nabbit Yeehah’s” through.....

Have fun, go play......!!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 12, 2009 @ 07:43 AM
dream2u2@yahoo.com
Total Posts:  35
Joined  12-30-2008

thats good to hear...shania type..cos thats sort of where i am heading..tim mcgraw..rascal flatts, keith urban, faith hill, dixie chicks.eagles..sort of the top pop country artists...no i dont want any hee haws.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Controlling the XS 8 with MIDI
Next Topic:

What’s New... ››