mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Delay on the VSTi Editor for the Motif Rack XS?"

Posted on: January 10, 2009 @ 12:07 PM
yaydiddy
Total Posts:  13
Joined  09-25-2008

I was wondering if any one could shed some light on the delay of the VSTi editor for the Motif rack XS. I was thinking (more like hoping) that maybe they were trying to make the editor compatible with more DAWs like Sonar, FL Studio,… etc. Any information on this subject would be more than appreciated.

Thank you.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 11, 2009 @ 09:42 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Re: Delay on the VSTi Editor for the Motif Rack XS?

It and the one for the Motif XS keyboard will be the world’s first VST3 editors for hardware synthesizers… the significance of this cannot really be appreciated yet.

have not heard any announcement from Sonar or FL Studio that they are ready to support VST3 Editors as yet.

The Editors will be released as soon as all the components to support them are in place. Cubase is the platform where VST3 is up and running now…

VST3 Editors can be setup for tagging in Media Bay, and work with dynamic allocation of CPU resources (this is a biggie as it means that value CPU is only required when a VST3 compatible plug-in is actually processing data), particulary because it introduces a new layer of automation control to your XS...!!!

The current Motif Rack XS Editor version 1.1.0 can run in Studio Manager which can easily be used with Sonar and/or FL Studio. And you can do that today.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 12, 2009 @ 02:32 AM
yaydiddy
Total Posts:  13
Joined  09-25-2008

Re: Delay on the VSTi Editor for the Motif Rack XS?

wow i wish i knew how i could use it in, FL Studio that would be great.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif Rack XS VSTi Editor
Next Topic:

What’s New! ››