mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "M Audio Fast Track Ultimate & Cubase Studio 4.1"

Posted on: December 31, 2008 @ 09:56 AM
A.I.
Total Posts:  0
Joined  10-06-2008

I have an M Audio Fast Track Ultimate installed along with cubase studio 4.1 running on vista 32 bit. The drivers for the fast track are all installed properly and I can hear my motif (connected to the fast track through MIDI and stereo audio cables) through the fast track whenever I play it.

I now have 2 problems:

1) When I record MIDI into Cubase I can see it being recorded, but when I play it back I can’t hear a thing! (YES my device setup in cubase is set to the fast track pro!)

2) Second, any audio won’t seem to record into cubase even though all of the cables are hooked up properly to my fast track.

If anyone else has had this problem and can offer a solution it would be greatly apprecoated onmy part.

Thanks /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt=

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 31, 2008 @ 08:38 PM
frankE
Total Posts:  5350
Joined  12-23-2002

Re: M Audio Fast Track Ultimate & Cubase Studio 4.1

Please update Cubase to the latest version, and report back. We’ll also need way more information on what you are seeing and doing and what settings you are using in things like VST Connections etc. It’s fine to report that something isn’t working, but you’ll need to provide a better description of your setup before anyone can even guess where things might be going wrong............frank

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Cubase AI4 Download
Next Topic:

SteinbergUsers ››