mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Just one Thing_voice"

Posted on: December 24, 2008 @ 10:44 AM
Total Posts:  65
Joined  07-13-2007

I love my motif..but its just the One Electric piano from the es that i Need is there any way i can Load the R&B soft Patch

Even recreate it if have to,,im not paying $800 to get a Es for 1 patch i really want

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 25, 2008 @ 08:51 AM
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

Re: Just one Thing_voice

Since the Motif Classic and the Motif ES share a lot of the same sample waveforms, it may be possible (depending on which sample waveforms and effects are used) to re-create the desired ES voice on the classic. Unfortunately, there is no automated solution to handle this conversion. So what you will need to do is to examine this voices programming (either on the Motif ES itself or - having copied it into a User slot and saved it to a voice editor file - with the Motif ES voice editor) and then (if possible) program the voice on the Motif Classic. You should note that due to differences in the Motif ES and Classic that even if the particular voice uses compatible waveforms and effects, due to difference in the tone generators they almost certainly won’t sound exactly the same.

Good Luck,

Brad Weber

[ Ignore ]