mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif ES prices"

Posted on: July 05, 2003 @ 06:59 AM
CipherM8
Total Posts:  316
Joined  12-11-2002

Sweetwater has the Motif ES listed as follows:

Motif ES 8- 2799.00
Motif ES-7- 2399.00
Motif ES-6- 1999.00
[url=http://sweetwater.com/store/search.php?search=motif&action=search&rsort=1&st=2]http://sweetwater.com/store/search.php?search=motif&action=search&rsort=1&st=2 [/url]

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 05, 2003 @ 10:12 PM
admin
Total Posts:  9578
Joined  12-09-2008

Re: Motif ES prices

Very good price.  Now only if I can get a trade in of $1800 for my Motif 8, I would definitely upgrade.  If any less than $1500 then i’ll wait for a couple of years since I only got my Mo 8 for about 8 months now.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 06, 2003 @ 11:34 AM
Gem_N_Eye
Total Posts:  0
Joined  07-29-2002

Re: Motif ES prices

Good lookin’ out Cipher...I’ve been checking all the online music retail sites and nobody seemed to have any Motif ESs. Even went to Guitar Center and asked if it was possible to put the Motif ES on order and got a blank look from the salesman so I figured it was a little too early.

I’m really surprised at all the complaints I’ve been seeing on the forum lately, most of us spent two years complaining about Mo’s shortcomings and now that our complaints have been adressed everybody wants to get their blood pressure up bitchin’ and moanin’. This is probably the best news I’ve heard in a looooong time so I’m excited as hell. Anyways I’ll h olla back once I get the ES into my studio.

If anybody’s looking for a good deal on a Motif 8 “Classic” and a Tascam USB Audio Interface I can email them a copy of the ad I plan on putting up on EBay.

Email me at if your interested.

Gem~N~Eye

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Just upgraded to MO 8
Next Topic:

Offensive Posts ››