mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Almost there"

Posted on: December 20, 2008 @ 10:07 PM
kilowatt41
Total Posts:  6
Joined  01-29-2007

On the lower right bottom of my toolbar I can see a piano with two red lights. When I press a key on the MOTIF ES 6 (my midi controller) I only see 1 glowing light when the keyboard is pressed. I’m not getting any sound. One time I got sound but there was a serious delay time. Please Help. I just know once I get this up and running, KKSF here I come. lol

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 22, 2008 @ 06:17 AM
TonyPhillips
Total Posts:  844
Joined  09-16-2005

Re: Almost there

The “PIANO” icon is the MIDI ACTIVITY monitor.  If you see the light come on when you press the controller’s keys, then CAKEWALK is seeing the MIDI activity on an INPUT ...  ANY INPUT.

Make sure you have the track properly configured to receive on the correct INPUT HARDWARE and CHANNEL, and make sure, if you’re setting it up to ECHO, that the OUTPUT is pointing to the correct instrument and channel as well.

If you’re only seeing one light, it sounds like either ECHO isn’t turned on, or the output instruments aren’t set up right.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 11, 2009 @ 02:25 PM
kilowatt41
Total Posts:  6
Joined  01-29-2007

Where is the ECHO. I still have a delay when the keys are pressed on my keyboard. Do anyone have a normal template with CAKEWALK TTS only. Thanks in advance. Oh yeah I now here music from SONAR through my Speakers. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt= Have A Blessed Day!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 12, 2009 @ 06:09 AM
TonyPhillips
Joined  09-16-2005

Attachment 1

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 12, 2009 @ 06:10 AM
TonyPhillips
Joined  09-16-2005

Note the Red Arrow:

http://files.keyfax.com/forums/user-files/434947-Echo.GIF

This icon, highlighted, means that ECHO is enabled.  Normally, the ACTIVE MIDI TRACK is ECHO-enabled.  However, this behavior can be modified in the GLOBAL OPTIONS:

http://files.keyfax.com/forums/user-files/434948-menu.GIF

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Sonar 7 Odd Noises!!!
Next Topic:

Studio Connections and Sonar setup ››