mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Combining Favorite Voices in on place"

Posted on: December 20, 2008 @ 09:59 AM
d_halas
Total Posts:  0
Joined  06-25-2008

I thought I posted this earlier this morning, but don’t see it.  Please forgive me if it has been duplicated.

I have an S90-ES, PLG-150AN installed and the Regenerator sounds.  I’d like to take favorites from both of the Regenerator voice banks and some of my own voices created with the AN Editor and have them in one place.  I’d utimately like to have this group autoload.

I’m not looking for detailed directions here, but some guidance.  It appears I will need to load the voices then save the ones I want to keep individually to a directory on my card.  Then load all of these individual voices into one directory which I can autoload.  Is this the easiest way of doing this?

Sorry if this sounds rudimentary, but I really don’t understand all of the user bank stuff and what needs to be loaded from the card vrs. what can be stored on the keyboard.

Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays.

Don

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 20, 2008 @ 11:30 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Re: Combining Favorite Voices in on place

It is not rudimentary (at all) If you are going to combine PLG150-AN Voices from the Renerator library with some of your own AN Expert Voices here is the theory of what you need to do:

You need to load the PLG150-AN with the custom AN sounds (load the Regenerator Library) ... these load to bank 036/002. I suggest you load them all in.

Then you can selectively add the PLG150-AN custom AN sounds from your own AN Expert Editor (.ANS) file. The AN Expert Editor allows you to target data from an open ANS file to a specific location in the 036/002 bank.

For example, if you wanted to load a custom AN Voice from your own library to location #17 - you would open your library in the AN Expert Editor and use the SWAP function to align the Voice you want to import into the ‘new’ library at location 17. The SWAP function is there for this purpose.

Now you can simply bulk dump the single Voice located at number 17 into the current PLG150-AN (036/002) bank, as follows:

http://files.keyfax.com/forums/user-files/431855-PLG150AN.JPG

Next, it is a simply matter to open the S90 ES Voice Editor with the Plug-in Voices for you custom AN sounds… double click your S90 ES PLUG-IN VOICE - this sends it to the S90 ES edit buffer…
Now press [STORE] the S90 ES Plug-in Voice will now point to the correct 036/002 bank AN Element.

Hope that helps.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 27, 2008 @ 09:20 AM
d_halas
Total Posts:  0
Joined  06-25-2008

Re: Combining Favorite Voices in one place

Thanks Bad Mister.  Sorry for the delay responding.

Happy Holidays!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Load AKAI voices on Motif ES via USB drive
Next Topic:

B’s knees load to s90es ››