mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Copying soundbanks included samples XS"

Posted on: December 05, 2008 @ 06:26 AM
Ches
Total Posts:  0
Joined  12-05-2008

Hello All,

My name is Ches and I new here on this platform. I bought a few weeks ago the rack and now I wonder if it is possible to copy the original soundbanks included the existing samples into my desktop (XP-Pro) like the (former) Roland virtual soundcanvas.
The reason for this action is, that I have to work in a small room, where I can’t place much equipment.

In case, that’s possible, do I have to open the hardware and do I have to connect a certain piece of the internal hardware in the rack by a certain cable with my desktop for downloading the whole thing?

For me it would be a great releave in case it’s possible.
Thanx in advantage.

Regards, Ches.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 05, 2008 @ 06:19 PM
SpongeBob
Total Posts:  1588
Joined  11-19-2006

Re: Copying soundbanks included samples XS

Hi Ches, and welcome.

The Motif Rack XS is not a virtual instrument. You cannot take the sounds out of it and place them in your computer for use. You can capture the stereo output of the sound, but not the actual waveforms that produce them.

If your space is small, maybe you can use a long USB or midi cable with the Rack XS in another room?

Bob

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Using Yamaha KX Controllers w/ Rack?
Next Topic:

What’s New! ››