mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "adjust added voice octave"

Posted on: December 01, 2008 @ 08:36 PM
RBOOGY
Total Posts:  0
Joined  03-02-2007

I have a mo7 and in performace mode im able to go in and add voicing to hybird bass/piano. My problem is when i add the additional voice to the bass/piano voicing the octave is higher than the piano. how do i get the added voice to the same octave the piano voice is registered? /forums/images/icons/frown.gif alt=

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 02, 2008 @ 06:41 AM
TonyPhillips
Total Posts:  844
Joined  09-16-2005

Re: adjust added voice octave

This description is how it’s done on an ES, but I’m sure the MM7 is very similar.

So, a PERFORMANCE is a combination of layered or split VOICES.

VOICES are a combination of ELEMENTS.

So, it depends on if you’re wanting to modify a VOICE, or an ELEMENT within a voice.

If it’s the former, you can go into PERFORMANCE edit, then go into PART EDIT, select the PART you’re wanting to change, and adjust the Note Shift.  You can go up or down a few octaves by modifying that parameter.

If you’re wanting to change an ELEMENT within a VOICE, you’ll need to edit the VOICE, as well as the PERFORMANCE.  Within the VOICE, select the ELEMENT you want to change, then modify the Coarse Tuning parameter.  When done, save your changes as a USER VOICE, and then go edit your PEFORMANCE to use the USER VOICE you just saved.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Reverb - where to apply?
Next Topic:

Clavioline/Hammond Univox Sample ››