mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "How load a sound into rack es"

Posted on: November 19, 2008 @ 11:08 AM
chipsteĀ®
Total Posts:  0
Joined  10-27-2008

I have been searching for a simple explanation to no avail. I am running Mac OS 10.5.5 on a powerpc Mac. I downloaded a freebie. the files are winwood.w7v and winwood.w8v. I have both studio manager and voice editor for the rack es. I have the rack hooked up by midi interface ports A. The voices on the rack are showing up in the editor. I just don’t know how to get the new files into to user section on the rack. I am definitely a newbie to the Motif, having had it less than a week. It seems as everything I read assumes I know more than I do. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 20, 2008 @ 04:38 AM
chipsteĀ®
Total Posts:  0
Joined  10-27-2008

Re: How load a sound into rack es

By trial and error, I got one of the sounds to load. The other keeps giving me an error when importing. I did have to change from Motif ES editor files to All Files in order for the files not to be greyed out and unable to be imported. I am using a Roland XP80 to control. I use a Nord Stage and was wondering if any of you have used a Stage as a controller. If so, how is it? I would assume a little limiting. At least with the XP80 I can set up a performance bank and access all 16 parts of a multi with the push of a button.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif rack triggered from mpc and remote from mac
Next Topic:

Midi track in Pro Tools ››