mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "New Firmware update fails repeatedly"

Posted on: November 18, 2008 @ 06:59 AM
Lee123
Total Posts:  0
Joined  05-21-2007

I’m totally stumped.  Over the last couple days I’ve been trying to install the new firmware, and it has failed 3 times.  I don’t want to install Cubase AI, so I’m trying to install the it with other software.  The first time I tried Sonar 7 and got a “receiving error” when 97% done, the next time I tried Media Player and got the same error at 67%.  Before the second attempt, I downloaded and unzipped the file again.  After the second failure I defragmented the hard drive and changed the USB cable to the one that came with an Access Virus that I know works.  Tried Sonar again that time and it got the receiving error at 67%.  I can play midi files thru the USB connection with either program.  Any suggestions on what I can do other than installing Cubase AI?  Thanks for your time.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 18, 2008 @ 07:54 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Re: New Firmware update fails repeatedly

Sorry, you are having issues with the operating system update. Make sure you are set to read System Exclusive data from within Sonar… you may have to consult your Sonar documenation.

Many have had success with Windows Media Player…

Make sure you computer is not going to sleep or going into hibernation or searching the ‘net for updates while doing this process. Since the error occurred at the same location - as you concluded, it may well have been the data, but it is unlikely that another download would have the same error at the same location, so we can assume that after that amount of time perhaps your computer is set to do something… Check your POWER OPTIONS and make sure the computer is not set to do something after a certain amount of time.

If you are still having issues call Customer Support.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ XS6 to XS Rack - Transfering All Files
Next Topic:

What’s New! ››