mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Logic 5 Mac and Motif"

Posted on: July 28, 2002 @ 06:58 AM
wheeler
Total Posts:  0
Joined  07-28-2002

Hi!

I just got my Motif 6, and so far havent gotten it to control my logic installation. I used the keysettings file that came on the cd, but that doesnt seem to work with logic 5. (Whenever I press a sequencer control button on the motif a midi event is recieved but nothing happens).
Any ideas on this, i could find anything helpful in the old forum.
I’m using the usb interface

cheers
Nils

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 30, 2002 @ 06:30 PM
admin
Total Posts:  9578
Joined  12-09-2008

Re: Logic 5 Mac and Motif

Hi Wheeler!

I got the same problem as you. When I press a key on the Motif I get a signal in LOGIC but can’t get the sound through to the speakers. The only way I can hear what I’m recording is if I route the channels output back to the motif. So for now I’m just recording as audio and do my sequencing in the MOTIF. But I’m sure that with a little more manual reading (and asking everybody I know) I’m sure there will be an answer and then I’ll get back to you on it. Hopefully you can do the same for me.

Keep it groovin’

Brima.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 16, 2002 @ 02:53 PM
keyfax
Total Posts:  1625
Joined  06-11-2002

Re: Logic 5 Mac and Motif

You guys need to create an object for the motif in logic’s environment.  Download the logic iso. object from the motifmart and import it into your logic environement.  See the logic manual for step by step instructions as it would be too time consuming to detail here.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ New Forum Engine
Next Topic:

using Logic as MTC master for recording ››