mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Great job Yamaha!!! - But i’m pissed…"

Posted on: July 03, 2003 @ 05:51 AM
clint
Total Posts:  0
Joined  07-26-2002

Well, I’m not really pissed because of the great job you have done with listening to us and making ES TOTALLY AWESOME! I’m not pissed at how well you all are here talking with us about the product and answering questions wayyy BEFORE it even comes out. (Yamaha rocks on online support!) I’m not pissed because you’re the only company I know of to offer such a great upgrade program because most companies dont bother in this area at all.

I’m pissed because somehow I have to come up with $700 to upgrade. Though $700 is not a lot of money considering what you get, (hmmm...why pay $1000 for a MO Rack now?...anyway) It’ll take a while for me to be prepared to shell out the cash for the upgrade anytime soon.

My question is: How long will you be offering these “upgrade” benefits? Can I expect the same “upgrade” benefits and cost say in...Dec 2004 and beyond? Or do I need to do more damage to my credit cards and upgrade ASAP before this offer expires?

Thanks Yamaha! You guys are great!!

Clint
(FS: Motif 6 with 64 meg RAM in Mint Condition with External SCSI Drive & cable - $2000..not availble for sale until after the release of the ES...hehe)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 03, 2003 @ 06:02 AM
ProgressiveD
Total Posts:  0
Joined  02-21-2003

Re: Great job Yamaha!!! - But i’m pissed...

You’re lucky that the upgrade will cost you just 700 $.
I live in Canada, and I paid my Motif 6 3200 $ two years ago (which will probably be the price of the ES).
I don’t think that I’ll be able to get more than 1700 $ selling it in october. That’s a 1500 difference (1100 US dollars !!!!). And the update program is still USA only.

Today, I’m pissed to be Canadian!
700 $ for the Motif ES ? Too good to be true…

[ Ignore ]