mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "need help installing plg150-pc in es7"

Posted on: November 02, 2008 @ 10:29 PM
electricfiddle13
Total Posts:  0
Joined  11-02-2008

I have the board installed physically but am not sure what the cd is for or how to use it. I am running Mac Leopard 10.5.4 and am not sure it is even compatible… please help. : )

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 03, 2008 @ 07:39 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Re: need help installing plg150-pc in es7

In general, the PLG150-PC board (2002) came out prior to the Motif ES, therefore when you plug the board into the Motif ES, it ‘knows’ to scan for it on power up.

The following article written for the original Motif (and S90) will help you get an idea of how to approach using it:

PLG150-DR/PC: A Getting Started Guide

There are no PLG150-PC Editors for Macintosh for current OSX, sorry.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 08, 2008 @ 02:53 PM
electricfiddle13
Total Posts:  0
Joined  11-02-2008

Re: need help installing plg150-pc in es7

Thanks Bad Mister! So, from what you are saying… The plg150-pc “auto-loads” and there is nothing that I need on the included cd? Does my motif already have the midi files and patterns built into it? I just don’t want to miss anything from having the complete PLG150-PC experience if you know what I mean… Since there is no “mac” editor, will it work if I use “bootcamp” on my Apple to run Windows XP?
Also, If I get the PLG150-AP do these files already load on my motif? I am a BEGINNER at the motif and just now trying to learn it. I guess I should get an instructional DVD… : )

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Ayuda con tarjetas PLG
Next Topic:

Links to PLG150 Editors ››