mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Need Motif ES Midi Drum Patterns due to stolen ES"

Posted on: October 30, 2008 @ 05:08 AM
infiniteB
Total Posts:  54
Joined  06-05-2007

Someone stole my Motif ES last weekend… They did not get my computer, so at least I have some resources left. How can I get all of the Motif ES MIDI drum patterns (Just by seeing their names and listening to them, I can begin to reconstruct the framework to some songs)… Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Jeremy

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 30, 2008 @ 11:19 AM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

Re: Need Motif ES Midi Drum Patterns due to stolen ES

Sorry to hear about your instrument! If you need Drum pattern names (patches), you could use DataList manual, or better you could find DataList in Excel and MS Access database format from Motifator.com (under free area). For paches in MIDI format, you should hope that someone record them.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 01, 2008 @ 04:49 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Re: Need Motif ES Midi Drum Patterns due to stolen ES

Make sure you alert the music stores in your area… theives are usually not that smart and will often attempt to sell it to a music store. If they let them know (serial number, description, etc) they can keep an eye out for you… I’ve seen this work too many times to not recommend it. Your local stores can be your friends…

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Yamaha tutorials links
Next Topic:

Motif to ES conversion ››