mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "using wav samples in pattern mode?"

Posted on: October 29, 2008 @ 04:06 PM
livelife
Total Posts:  0
Joined  02-28-2005

I have some really good drum sounds in wav that i would like to create songs with...How would i accomplish this? I work in pattern mode.

thanks in advance

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 02, 2008 @ 03:21 PM
livelife
Joined  02-28-2005

Re: using wav samples in pattern mode?

I’m very sorry for being a pest:-)...i’m really struggling trying to figure out how to use wav samples in pattern mode...all help would be greatly appreciated.....I’ve been producing beats since 98 and had the motif since 2003 and i never sampled anything so all of this sampling wav file et; stuff is totally new to me.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 02, 2008 @ 08:50 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Usually when you don’t receive an answer it is because maybe there is not enough information. You have some wav samples… but no one knows if they are individual drum samples or drum loops.

You can load individual drum samples into a Drum Kit Voice, then you can use that USER KIT in a PATTERN or you can load audio loop samples directly to a PART in a PATTERN Mix, then create a trigger note to play it back - what you do really depends on how you want to use the samples that you have.

Please give us a clue - a little help for a little help.  In the Behind the Manual Section found in the Motif Classic HOME PAGE, on this site ... there you will find an article about Creating Custom Drum Kits - which goes through loading samples to a Kit.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 03, 2008 @ 07:17 AM
livelife
Joined  02-28-2005

o sorry about that buddy....i have individual drum samples that i would like to use in pattern mode not loops. KICKS, SNARES ETC;

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 03, 2008 @ 09:42 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Creating Custom Drum Kits

If you get stuck, post back here.

[ Ignore ]