mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif And Cubase Le"

Posted on: October 29, 2008 @ 10:27 AM
sv.ppromo
Total Posts:  0
Joined  06-16-2008

Im trying to record into Cubase from the Motif...I Recorded something in cubase from my motif and I see the wavform and the sound level moving up and down showing that something is playing but I hear nothing coming out my speakers

and I check my mixer connection in the device setup section and everything is connected....I hear the sound when Im playing the motif but when I playback what I just what I just recorded in cubase, I get no sound…

Can someone Help fix this

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 30, 2008 @ 05:11 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Re: Motif And Cubase Le

You don’t mention an audio interface.
You don’t even mention what type of computer

Let us know. You have recorded data to Cubase - you simply have to follow the signal routing. Check the VST Connections OUTPUTS - where is it assigned? (that is your audio interface)

Then check on your audio interface and how is it connected to your speakers?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 31, 2008 @ 07:29 AM
sv.ppromo
Total Posts:  0
Joined  06-16-2008

I didnt think you’d need to know all of that But Okay, Im using an Uno Plug (Midi To Usb) Cable and Im using Pc (windows xp) ...I have my Speakers connected to my alesis multimix 16 usb mixer and my mixer usb’d to my Pc (My mixer doesnt have midi ports, its only Usb)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 01, 2008 @ 04:46 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Well, your question is not really a Motif Classic question - it is a question of how to work your Alesis Multimix - which is acting as your audio interface.

I’m sorry I don’t know what an Uno Plug is or what it does or what it is connected to… but if your speakers are connected to the alesis multimix and it is USB’d to your computer it is acting as your why to audio into and back out of your computer.

It must have some way of selecting to hear input and a way to monitor DAW playback… check your manual.

[ Ignore ]