mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Update 1.02:  Backup Multis?  Inspector?"

Posted on: October 28, 2008 @ 10:15 PM
keytarhero
Total Posts:  305
Joined  07-03-2008

I for one, have no problem waiting for the update to load.  I have plenty of other things to do in the meantime, and it just has to be done once and not every time I turn it on.  I greatly thank Yamaha for providing us users with the options we desire =)

I have a few questions regarding the update.  I apologize if this is answered elsewhere, I’m not having much luck on my search.

1.  Will the update initialize/factory restore the Multis or just the user voice banks? 

2.  Is there a way to backup (bulk dump) all 128 Multis from my rack to the computer? 

3.  I’m not too familiar with Cubase AI4 and am having a hard time finding “Inspector” to set the necessary options.  It doesn’t give navigation steps for this particular step in the instructions.

Thank you all in advance =D

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 28, 2008 @ 10:19 PM
keytarhero
Total Posts:  305
Joined  07-03-2008

Re: Update 1.02:  Backup Multis?  Inspector?

oops...Question 1 answered here
Thanks!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 28, 2008 @ 11:26 PM
miden
Total Posts:  618
Joined  09-22-2005

Re: Update 1.02:  Backup Multis?  Inspector?

Hi,

You don’t HAVE to use AI4, ANY sequencer that will transmit sysex data will be fine..In my case I used Sonar.

Use your sequencer of choice, and it will most probably be fine.

As for Q 2, no not as yet with the Yamaha editor anyway. When John Melas gets his editor up and running you will be able to process bulk dumps.

Dennis

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Update successful
Next Topic:

What’s New! ››