mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "changing the effect of a single track"

Posted on: October 14, 2008 @ 08:11 PM
cclarkkkent
Total Posts:  16
Joined  02-04-2007

Hello i have a Es6 and im sequencing in pattern mode.  I only have 6 tracks recorded and decided i wanted to change 1 of the tracks to a slice effect but having a great deal of trouble doing so.  I’ll change it then it plays with the slice effect until i change patterns then it goes back the original way, even if i push store and it asks do i want to overwrite.  i say yes and the same problem occurs. Ive even tried re-recording it then saving it… but no luck

All help will be appreciated

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 14, 2008 @ 08:54 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Re: changing the effect of a single track

You don’t mention how you edited the Voice’s effect but if you changed the VOICE that is used in a PATTERN you must register that new Voice in the Pattern’s Phrase Header. Here’s how:

Press [Record] to view the Record Setup screen
Press [F2] VOICE to view the Voice assigned to the track
On the track that you have edited the Voice make sure that the new Voice is the one registered - if not change it to the correct Voice.
Press [STOP]

You have now updated the Phrase Header so that it will recall your new VOICE… Otherwise it will always revert to the one you originally RECORDED the Pattern with…

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Missing Sample Wave
Next Topic:

Panning problems with ES7/Yamaha Mixer MW8cx ››