mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Ayuda Help Smart media protected writing"

Posted on: October 10, 2008 @ 12:21 AM
Paco1003
Total Posts:  21
Joined  10-10-2008

helps to repair my Smart media, happens(passes) that when I want to spend(pass) information of the PC to him(her) he(she) says to me that this protected against writing and me it(he,she) does not stop to format it, only the motif leaves me, excuse for not being able to explain mas but esque do not speak Englishman, with a tradusctor I am trying myself to communicate,thanks gracias

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 10, 2008 @ 12:40 AM
Wellie
Total Posts:  6215
Joined  05-09-2003

Re: Ayuda Help Smart media protected writing

Paco,

does your Motif read the data on the Smart Media card? Can it read and write to the card?

If so then the issue may be with the reader on your PC. If not then the issue is most likely with the card.

What PC OS are you using? XP or Vista?

Cheers

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 10, 2008 @ 12:51 AM
Paco1003
Total Posts:  21
Joined  10-10-2008

Thank you for your response. If it(he,she) looks with the motif it me works well, I can format, read, copy, the problem I have it on having wanted to happen(pass) wav. from the pc already it(he,she) does not allow me, when before if podia.tengo understood that with a program that is called SMPREP.exe I her(it) repair but do not find this program and it seems to be that it(he,she) is for windows 98. I use windows XP.gracias friend regards

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 10, 2008 @ 10:56 AM
Wellie
Total Posts:  6215
Joined  05-09-2003

Can your PC see any of the files on the card?

If so then it might just be that there is not enough room for the WAV file on the card.

If you can read the card with the PC use windows explorer to compare the amount of space on the card with the size of the file you are copying.

If it does seem like there is enough room on the card, then maybe you should try and re-format the card on the Motif.

Cheers

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ motif 6 & cubase problem!
Next Topic:

Brad’s List: TOP MOTIF/MOTIF ES FORUM QUESTIONS ››