mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Found a ‘Like New’ second classic!"

Posted on: September 29, 2008 @ 06:33 PM
Arranger
Total Posts:  0
Joined  10-23-2002

I was looking to give my back a holiday and pick up another Motif 61 of some sort that might be a bit lighter.  I really don’t want to destroy my Motif7 lugging it around.  I had to wonder what an ES or XS would offer until I found a pristine Motif6 on eBay for $800 - from a local buyer within an hour’s drive.

I checked it out today and brought it home.  It’s basically brand new and unused - purchased by a father for his son - a son who found the learning curve too imposing.  I couldn’t have ended up with a nicer sample if I had bought new.  The OS was 1.7 - and I took care of the update.  I guess that means it was at least 5 years old?

It doesn’t matter.  The keyboard is brand new to me and I’m delighted to have the same OS and configuration as my classic 7.

Now, I have a spare to leave at the rehearsal studio and a backup if need be.  A good find.  /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt=

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Editing...
Next Topic:

Brad’s List: TOP MOTIF/MOTIF ES FORUM QUESTIONS ››