mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "In performans mode how to be same control sliders"

Posted on: September 28, 2008 @ 07:30 AM
musician_81_
Total Posts:  0
Joined  09-28-2008

I have a motif es 7 and I generally use performans mode. while i; playing in performans mode (for example user 001)i; using control slider to change volume,it is ok! but i; selecting another user (user 002) when i back to user 001 the volume had been same level How can i hold the volumes with control slider same level when i changed user volumes dont change.I know my english not so good but i hope explained my problem. Thanks so much… /forums/images/icons/confused.gif alt=

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 28, 2008 @ 08:39 AM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

Re: In performans mode how to be same control sliders

It’s OK. Whenever you move sliders and change Performance or Song/Pattern and go back to the same Perf/Song/Patt your should move again your slider up/down to make effect. This is due to this sliders are not motorized, so they could not memorize at what level you left your performance. For instance, if you move your slider down to zero volume and go back to that performance where your part is set to maximum volume, you should move slider up again until it reaches level set in performance. Then it could react on your moving.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 28, 2008 @ 09:14 AM
musician_81_
Total Posts:  0
Joined  09-28-2008

Re: In performans mode how to be same control sliders

Ok! alex thanks so much. so is it possible in master mode?what can i do for this.  /forums/images/icons/confused.gif alt=

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Bug
Next Topic:

Motif to ES conversion ››