mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "PLG 150AP Sounds are gone."

Posted on: August 16, 2008 @ 04:40 PM
SIXXDOGG
Total Posts:  132
Joined  11-11-2003

Good evening everyone.  I bought this plug in board today...and I love it!
Tonite...I went to go save a sound....and I thought I could overwrite on the board.....it said completed...then I lost all sounds on the plug in board...ITS BLANK!

Is there a way to default it? 
Thanx in advance.

Nick

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 16, 2008 @ 06:25 PM
SIXXDOGG
Total Posts:  132
Joined  11-11-2003

Re: PLG 150AP Sounds are gone.

Well it seems like I found them again...something in the bank mode......by switching it around.

If I edit a sound....can I store it on the PLG?
Thanx again....
Nick

PS:  Please feel free to post ur comments about this board....I am really diggin the sounds so far…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 16, 2008 @ 07:12 PM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

Re: PLG 150AP Sounds are gone.

If I edit a sound....can I store it on the PLG?

Yes, you can (and should) store any edited voices you create in the PLG150-AP’s user voice bank. TO do this simply press the [STORE] button while still in Plug-In Voice Edit mode and specify the location to store the edited voice in.

I can’t remember whether voices that are stored in the PLG150-AP’s user voice bank are preserved when you turn the host machine (your Motif) off or not. If they are not, then you will need to save a “Plug-in All Bulk File (by specifying a data Type of Plug-In All Bulk n; where n = the number of the plug-in slot that your PLG150-AP board is plugged into (1, 2 or 3).

Regards,

Brad Weber

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Question about plg150 dx
Next Topic:

Links to PLG150 Editors ››