mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "HOW do I bring a sample into my motif classic"

Posted on: August 15, 2008 @ 04:34 PM
jama777
Total Posts:  10
Joined  08-04-2008

there is a song I like the words to i want to take the part i like and import it into motif can someone explain to me how this is done and can someone also explain what quantize is and how to do it correctly???? I’m new to the motif thankyou

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 25, 2008 @ 09:10 AM
jpondhawk
Total Posts:  45
Joined  02-26-2008

Re: HOW do I bring a sample into my motif classic

I have a similar question. I have a wav/aiff file I made of a jet plane engine that I want to use for the begining of “Back In The USSR” when my band performs on stage. I have no idea how to get this into the XS.

I have to be able to hit one key on the keyboard and get the jet sound which is about 15 seconds long. I’d play it at random during the song.

The jet sound is in stereo but onstage it would be playing in mono through my amp.

I am a newbie to the XS…

If someone can give me a step-by-step I’d appreciate it. I have several wav files I’d like incorporate that can be played during original songs too. These are files that have voices and sounds on them. They’d have to play completely not as a keyboard sample.

Thanks!

jpondhawk

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Bad Mister: Yamaha 01X and Yamaha N8, N12 & N16
Next Topic:

can i bring a sample into motif ››