mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Connection to Cubase"

Posted on: July 23, 2008 @ 10:02 AM
gadlx
Total Posts:  0
Joined  07-23-2008

Apologies all, I’m sure this has come up on a number of occassions however did not pull it up from the google or internal searches.

Had MM6 for about 4 months, finally got round to installing the drivers for PC connection.

Drivers are installed along with the .xml file for definitions within Cubase however Cubase does not seem to see or acknowledge the existence of the MM6 as a valid set of inputs or outputs. It just shows as No Output.

I’ve previously used Cubase with an old external sound blaster extigy which popped up as a set of options for input and output when plugged in however with the MM6 it does seem to appear on the radar at all.

I’ve also checked in pro-tracks (cakewalk) to see if it was listed in the midi in and out devices however again does not appear, but is clearly present in Windows device manager / safely remove hardware window.

I’m sure I’m probably missing something simple. PC mode is set to on on the MM6, I’ve left local on at present so I can play when not in computer mode.

Yamaha had mentioned something about ensuring the USB drivers were full duplex (any suggestions on how to check this/update if required).

Yours in mild, however getting more serious desperation.

Gareth

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 05, 2009 @ 02:15 PM
G-EyE
Total Posts:  0
Joined  01-05-2009

Re: Connection to Cubase

I am having the same problem.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ volume sliders
Next Topic: