mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Why this screen?"

Posted on: July 16, 2008 @ 05:28 AM
robbie50
Total Posts:  283
Joined  09-14-2007

Why....
How I fix this?

greetings,

robbie

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 21, 2008 @ 05:43 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Re: Why this screen?

You are getting this screen because apparently you selected a template that is looking for a Yamaha n12 Digital Mixing Studio console… and it is not finding it.

Do you have an n12 connected to your computer?
If not, then just ignore this message as it is meaningless to you… It is not clear what version of Cakewalk/Sonar you are using so I cannot tell you how to proceed in making your own setups - but if this is not the routing you want to use simply don’t use it… map the INPUTS and OUTPUTS to match your external hardware.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 22, 2008 @ 05:05 AM
robbie50
Total Posts:  283
Joined  09-14-2007

Thaks!
But I have no n12 console......
I use Cubase AL4.....and the posting was in the wrong section......

sorry for that....

greetings,

robbie

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 23, 2008 @ 08:03 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

If you do not own an n12 console then do not use that template - I kind of figured you had Cubase AI4 - as that template will only appear in a Steinberg product when you are running “Yamaha Extensions for Steinberg DAW”

You selected that template when you created a NEW PROJECT… you should really create your own Template based on how you like to work! If you do not have an n12 Console this template will be useless for you.

What do you have???  And perhaps you should post over in the Steinberg forum heading - as this will be boring for Cakewalk/Sonar users.  /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt=

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif ES Midi HANG
Next Topic:

Studio Connections and Sonar setup ››