mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Keybed Issues"

Posted on: June 26, 2008 @ 11:28 AM
NittyRanks
Total Posts:  0
Joined  09-06-2002

Forgive me if this has been brought up before. Have any of you had problems with the Yamaha S90 keybed? I have a couple of bad keys on mine. I had head there was some bad keybeds years ago. A tech told me they might be able to replace it free of charge. I had it new in 2002 so it is old

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 26, 2008 @ 01:50 PM
frankE
Total Posts:  5350
Joined  12-23-2002

Re: Keybed Issues

Actually, I would suggest that you might like to post this in the SNinety Lounge conference at Sninety.com instead. If you use the Search function there, you will find that this issue has been discussed a number of times previously in that conference and you can read the previous posts for yourself. Some keys and keybeds were replaced free of charge in the past, BUT that was a few year ago, so I would guess that by now your warranty no longer applies. In any case, an authorized Yamaha Service Centre could provide more help and accurate information than we can here. And, if the parts are still available, and I expect they are, then yes, that type of repair can still be done..........frank

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Why?
Next Topic:

Any one want to colab? ››