mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Cubase AI4 and the rack"

Posted on: June 25, 2008 @ 05:58 AM
jan bruijn
Total Posts:  4952
Joined  04-30-2005

Looking to all the info around the XS and the XS rack and the behind the manual manuals for it. Only the AI4 software is mentioned.

Is the AI4 software ment to be used solely or can it also be used in combination with Cubase 4? Or do you not need the AI4 software if you already have Cubase 4 when you want to integrate the XS mLAN in a multi mLAN device setup.

I was thinking of using the 01X, MOTIFES8 and maybe the XS rack in a mLAN setup, with a mLAN16E in the ES8 and a MLAN16E2 in the XS rack. Do I need for this setup the Cubase AI4 software, or can I still use the newest mLAN driver I already have for the ES8 with studio manager software and the multi-voice editor for the ES, and the Editor for the XS ofcourse.

It is not really clear to me whether I need both programs to install (AI4 and Cubase 4) and whether my present mLAN setup with the studio manager and multi voice editor still can be used?

Jan

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 25, 2008 @ 09:05 AM
Yamaha_US
Total Posts:  2540
Joined  07-19-2002

Re: Cubase AI4 and the rack

You can use Cubase 4, Cubase Studio 4 or Cubase AI4 with the Motif Rack XS.  The extensions for DAW software install in all of these Steinberg products. Also Studio Manager works in all these versions as well.

So if you have Cubase 4 already you will be able to use that with no problems.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 25, 2008 @ 10:09 AM
jan bruijn
Joined  04-30-2005

Yamaha-US

Thanks. I am glad that Cubase 4 will do the job. Now I have to wait till the XS rack comes to Europe (The Netherlands in particular) at a reasonable price in euros.

Is there a chance you can tell me about the power supply used with the XS rack. Is it an universal type, so in case I want to bring a rack from the USA to the Netherlands.

We have 230/240V, 50 Hz main powernet.

Jan

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 26, 2008 @ 07:13 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

The power supply can be used in most any system 100-240V, 50-60Hz

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 27, 2008 @ 09:55 AM
jan bruijn
Joined  04-30-2005

Bad Mister,

Thanks for responding. It might be interesting when I am in the USA to buy such a rack in the USA. I mean when 1 euro = 1.57 dlrs makes that very interesting.

Oh well, just a thought.

Jan

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Main Power
Next Topic:

What’s New! ››