mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "I need to know how to play logics voices with mo8."

Posted on: June 19, 2008 @ 09:45 PM
musicmanialive
Total Posts:  0
Joined  03-27-2007

I have an Imac, logic 8 and motif mo8.  The motif is hooked up to the imac via an audio/midi interface using midi cables from the motif. 

I don’t know much about midi channels and midi in/outs send/receiving at all.  So far logic is recording the motif when I play on it, but I just want the motif to be a midi contoller keyboard at this stage for logic.  How do I play logics voices through the motif mo8?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 23, 2008 @ 08:12 AM
motif8mine
Total Posts:  1743
Joined  10-22-2004

Re: I need to know how to play logics voices with

Hello,
I’m sorry I don’t have the link handy to answer your question but, I’m rushing to get to a meeting.
I do have a question, does your audio card have a USB port, I would highly recommend connecting your MO8 via Usb over Midi cables…

Do a search within the Logic Forum for setting up a Motif ES via USB with Logic 8. I know I’ve answered the question at least a couple of times. The setup is basically the same. After the setup, create Intrument Tracks within Logic, assign a software synth to them and you are good to go…

[ Ignore ]