mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Peter Krischker :)"

Posted on: June 12, 2008 @ 08:28 PM
Astral
Total Posts:  1167
Joined  01-26-2007

Getting Fantom G for yourself? It really needs you!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 14, 2008 @ 12:40 AM
Peter Krischker
Total Posts:  181
Joined  12-25-2003

Re: Peter Krischker :)

Hi Astral,

but I don’t need it… hahaha

Sorry, but I’m busy with many MOTIF sound projects.
There is no time for other things in this moment.
Because very close cooperation with YAMAHA the motif projects are the very first priority for me.

Next produkt will be the MOTIF version of “Hypnotic Stepz”.

Additional I am producing content software forn sequencer like Logic, Cubase and Ableton Live (Sounds, Loops, Sequences...).

Peter
[url=http://www.easysounds.de]http://www.easysounds.de [/url]

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 14, 2008 @ 08:47 PM
Astral
Total Posts:  1167
Joined  01-26-2007

Aw, Peter! Ok, I understand. Luckily we do all have Motif here! Yey, us! Just thought I ask- I got the Fantom and it feels good- was thinking about you. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt= Hypnotic Steps? Have not heard about it, and will look forward. How about the “horror sounds”? It could be very useful for Metal keyboard players as much as trance/electronica and movie sound score producers- please? Scarier- merrier!

Yeah, the content sequences would be great idea. I am using your part I found with one of sound banks. You are such an inspiration! More dark, melodic stuff, please! And- lots of us using Sonar- hopefully it will be compatable!

Thank you, Peter, can’t wait for more inspiration from you. Big fan! Thanks a lot!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 14, 2008 @ 08:28 AM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

Hi Peter,

I see you have Hypnotic Stepz available now at the EasySounds site. Will this be available through Motifmart soon?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 14, 2008 @ 09:07 AM
Peter Krischker
Joined  12-25-2003

Yes.
I will send the data to Keyfax next days.
I think it will be available soon.

Peter

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 01, 2008 @ 09:43 PM
Peter Krischker
Joined  12-25-2003

Hypnotic Stepz is available now through Motifmart.

Peter

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 01, 2008 @ 11:10 PM
phreaque_modi
Total Posts:  679
Joined  02-12-2006

Peter,

I’d like to say that your patches & performaces are very good and sound great indeed… I like the trance stuff mostly

Thanks for your hard work

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 02, 2008 @ 08:35 AM
DavePolich
Total Posts:  6820
Joined  07-27-2002

Let me say I count Peter as a friend (I always enjoyed seeing and working with him when we programmers gathered in Japan) as well as a great programmer.

He just never creates anything that doesn’t sound excellent. I can always recommend his products, you can’t go wrong with anything Peter does.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 04, 2008 @ 06:40 AM
robinez
Total Posts:  22
Joined  10-08-2006

i agree,

i’ve just bought the ‘Magical Pads’ soundset this weekend, I was VERY IMPRESSED by the sounds Peter created in this soundset. I’m very happy with it.

it’s too bad we can’t use sample based soundsets together, otherwise i bought a lot more from the motifmart /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif alt=

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 04, 2008 @ 08:05 AM
Peter Krischker
Joined  12-25-2003

Many thanks for all that nice comments!
Of course I’m enthusiastic about so much compliments, especially from my friend and soundguru Dave.

Robinez, basically it is possible to combine voices sample based voices of different soundsets.
An easy way it to load single voices (both XS + ES) or single user voice banks (only MOTIF XS) including the samples.
A bit more complicated is a procedure, which was already descripted for MOTIF ES in this forum: First load all voice banks with AllVoice and sent a voice dump of each bank to the editor. The samples will be added, not overwritten. Then combine the voices in the editor to a new library.

Peter

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 04, 2008 @ 09:32 AM
robinez
Total Posts:  22
Joined  10-08-2006

Thanks Peter,

just tried to combine the magical pads bank and the s700 loyalty s90es Piano with the load_all method you’ve described. Works perfectly.

This is great /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt=

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ STUDIO DRUMS XS now available
Next Topic:

XS - how to do this?? ››