mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Tascam cables?"

Posted on: May 16, 2008 @ 01:14 PM
hdreamer
Total Posts:  221
Joined  12-30-2007

Hello everybody,
i finally got my Tascam that I ordered from US. Now its here and I am happy looking at it. And yes, I will be happier when I will start using it /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt=
If somebody can help with some advices.
I have my laptop, yamaha motif classic and now this Tascam Us-144 that came with Cubase LE (I will try to get LE4) and USB cable.
Now, what cables do i need for this to function?
Do I need MIDI cables since MIDI data can be transfered via USB (I guess yes)?
Can you tell me for all the cables that I need some measures or something so I don’t purchase wrong ones?
thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 19, 2008 @ 01:40 PM
hdreamer
Total Posts:  221
Joined  12-30-2007

Re: Tascam cables?

It’s OK. I have already found cables.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 22, 2008 @ 04:59 AM
Wellie
Total Posts:  6215
Joined  05-09-2003

BTW, I think you will find that there is no LE4 for Cubase. Instead, if memory serves it is now Cubase Essential.

Cheers

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 22, 2008 @ 06:29 AM
UlisesJazzer
Total Posts:  131
Joined  07-12-2006

There is a new version of LE based on the Cubase 4 Engine, and yes, it is called Cubase LE4. I got one shipped along with my Alesis Multimix 16 USB2.0 and it seems that it will be the new freebie that will come with many products.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 23, 2008 @ 02:35 AM
Wellie
Total Posts:  6215
Joined  05-09-2003

Sorry, my bad.

It does seem that LE4 does exist, but official support for it is very limited since it is a free product. Also many Yamaha systems ship with AI4. Essential is the lowest priced product out there.

A comparison chart is at this link:

[url=http://www.steinbergusers.com/cubase/Cubase4CompChart.pdf]http://www.steinbergusers.com/cubase/Cubase4CompChart.pdf [/url]

It will show you what you might benefit from by buying or upgrading to one of the sold Cubase versions.

Cheers

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Yamaha KX controllers - thumbs down :[
Next Topic:

favorites list ››