mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "GM voices"

Posted on: April 23, 2008 @ 01:08 PM
Doon
Total Posts:  0
Joined  04-19-2008

GM Voices. What is that ? xD

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 23, 2008 @ 02:13 PM
Cygnus64
Total Posts:  163
Joined  02-27-2007

Re: GM voices

General Midi. Its a set of patches that basically sound similiar on any keyboard.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 02, 2008 @ 02:19 PM
morsella
Joined  10-02-2008

Re: GM voices and mm6 outputs...

finally that my cubase AI gives me the option to change the output to mm6 - i receive the sound in my headphones that connected to mm6 only… and when i record the sound and then i want to export it - the file is empty… plays but there is nothing no sound…
i have selected the LOCAL OFF and PC ON
I want to have original sounds of my mm6 in the cubase and i want to record and hear it

when i use my “MIcrosoft synth” as my output it gives me only the piano sound in my pc speakers and not the original mm6 sounds…

i have selected the LOCAL OFF and PC ON
I want to have original sounds of my mm6 in the cubase and i want to record and hear it
Please help
i am new in this and i really dont know where to go what to press - i am trying everything…
i know that i have to get the list in cubase with all the sounds in mm6 and to be able to control and choose the sound in cubase but i dont find this list no where…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 08, 2008 @ 11:52 AM
Rojoyinc
Joined  11-02-2008

Re: GM voices and mm6 outputs...

Remember programs like cubase can record AUDIO and MIDI

Make sure your TRACK you’re recording on is set to record… AUDIO.  (wave files) the wave appears in the track… OR MIDO (no wave file appears, but rather midi data appears).

then record… watch the wave or the midi data record in the track.  THEN you must OUTPUT midi data to a MIDI DEVICE or audio data to a AUDIO DEVICE.

Read the manual that came with Cubase about inputs and outputs.  You’ll likely want to record midi from mm6 and output midi to mm6.

You can then (using the software) set parameters into the midi track. (like in my software I right click on the track and can add PC (program change messages into it) this will change the recorded data’s output to the various banks and tones that the MM6 offers.

I find your questions around on here in various places with no responses… because there are to many variables to what you’re asking.  There is no answer one can give you that will solve your problems.  Without knowing how you’re configured -there is no answer that can help you.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ UUUUGGGGHHHH
Next Topic:

cubase sl,and mm6 ››