mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Question?????????????????????????????"

Posted on: March 31, 2008 @ 02:53 PM
naedrsy
Total Posts:  34
Joined  03-29-2008

major problem{to me i guess} i like playing the piano voices but how can i run a drum voice behind my playing??? i’m use to the cheap keyboards they have voice and drum buttons. so i can choose piano and if i want a drum,i just hit the drum button..i hope you guys understand what i’m trying to say..  thanks in advance

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 31, 2008 @ 06:05 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Re: Question?????????????????????????????

Answer: Performance Mode

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 01, 2008 @ 06:57 AM
Acts7
Total Posts:  2586
Joined  11-04-2003

Re: Question?????????????????????????????

no offense and welcome aboard etc.
But please hold off on all the ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
You can see what it does to the screen.
And really your subjects will be a WHOLE LOT more helpful for future users looking for the same answer by using the search function…
If you put an appropriate title in the subject.
Not to mention if you forget, you will be able to search for that subject line and know what is being answered as opposed to just somewhere in the past you had a ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thanks for understanding and glad bm was able to answer your ??????????????????????????????????

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ midi file playback on xs
Next Topic:

What’s New... ››