mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "80s pop/rock soundset: where’s final countdown?"

Posted on: March 24, 2008 @ 06:33 PM
Daniel Drummond
Total Posts:  16
Joined  11-07-2007

I have a S90es and I’ve bought the 80/90s soundset and loaded the ALL file with an usb pendrive. To my surprise, no Final Countdown sounds were loaded in the user voice bank or in the perform bank. My last voice sound is G11 Br:AnotherBrss

I scratched my head for a while and decided to load the ALLVoice file. Now I have user voices G12 through G16 which are the Final Countdown sounds, but still have no performance (last available performance is B07 Br:Thriller).

If I try to load the performance file for that specific performance, it’s also not available.

According to the supplied PDF I should have performance B08 Final C…

Has anyone else noticed this? Is there something really missing in the S90es file for that soundset?

Great sounds by the way!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 31, 2008 @ 07:17 PM
Daniel Drummond
Joined  11-07-2007

Re: 80s pop/rock soundset: where’s final countdown

So, am I the only one missing this? If you have that soundset, please check if yours is ok… Thanks…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 02, 2008 @ 01:11 AM
twister
Total Posts:  15
Joined  12-12-2007

mine is ok. But I’m using Motif XS7 ....

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 02, 2008 @ 07:52 AM
Daniel Drummond
Joined  11-07-2007

thanks for checking, I’ve sent an e-mail to keyfax about it… I suppose that went missing in the s90es ALL file…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 04, 2008 @ 11:35 AM
Mofit
Total Posts:  910
Joined  04-22-2005

Daniel,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  The Final Countdown was a sound I included a couple of weeks after I started selling the 80s PR soundset, so it’s very possible that the file you got did not have the performance.  Not sure how that was missed.

I have your email, and I will send you an updated file this weekend.  I also will CC keyfax to make certain everyone has the correct file to work from.

Thanks again!
Rick

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 07, 2008 @ 08:25 PM
Daniel Drummond
Joined  11-07-2007

Just want to thank for the support as Rick and Keyfax have sent me an updated set, which has the missing performance in place, and even sent me a nice sound gift!

Thanks!

Great sounds and support!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 08, 2008 @ 10:31 AM
Mofit
Total Posts:  910
Joined  04-22-2005

You’re welcome!  Enjoy!

Rick

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 20, 2009 @ 08:48 PM
Match
Total Posts:  0
Joined  05-28-2008

I just downloaded this soundset for my S90ES from keyfax, and it’s also missing from my file (no “Final C” performance).
You might contact keyfax and let them know about it.  If possible I would also like an updated file.  Thanks !

[ Ignore ]