mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Questions Concerning MotifES and Logic 8,"

Posted on: March 17, 2008 @ 01:05 PM
crazycarl
Total Posts:  1
Joined  03-17-2008

I work for a school which is setting up our lab to use Logic 8 with our preexisting motif rack ESs. Problems are occuring with communication between the two. Basically we are as far as setting up a multi instr. and getting a good communication with the GM bank for one channal. But thats it. We cant get logic to be able to switch through the other banks, we are also having problems with how to name the banks and patches. If anyone can supply a thorough explanation of how to get total communication between the two, youd be doing a very helpful deed.

Just a thought as well, if anyone has a premade enviroment for the motif ES, with all patch names for all banks, the school will be willing to pay a fee for that enviroment. Thanks!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 20, 2008 @ 02:26 PM
motif8mine
Total Posts:  1743
Joined  10-22-2004

Re: Questions Concerning MotifES and Logic 8,

I would suggest that you watch the following video:

SFLOGICNINJA

Basically, you want to find a script, pdf, text file etc.. of the Motif ES’s voices and paste them into the environment as shown in the video.

Peace…

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ How do I get Logic 7 to recognize my Motif Rack?
Next Topic:

Before I purchase Logic... ››