mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Steinberg Recording DVD’s *DELETED*"

Posted on: December 05, 2007 @ 06:06 AM
settoburn
Total Posts:  0
Joined  12-16-2004

Post deleted by settoburn

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 05, 2007 @ 07:11 AM
PeterG
Total Posts:  2052
Joined  01-30-2004

Re: Steinberg Recording DVD’s

Great!  So you are suggesting that people do not buy from Motifmart, because you have found somewhere elsewhere they can go for a cheaper deal.  Even though Motifmart sponsor this forum, where, I believe, you have received a great deal of free help.

Peter

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 05, 2007 @ 11:17 AM
settoburn
Joined  12-16-2004

I don’t believe Motifator.com is dependent whatsoever on it’s store.  And for the record I have also made purchases here.  Howerver I don’t have a lot of money and know that not all other artists are made of money.  I felt that if some of the folks who frequent this site were looking for the same DVD’s they would appreciate this information.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 05, 2007 @ 12:03 PM
keyfax
Total Posts:  1625
Joined  06-11-2002

For the record, Motifator.com is 100% dependent upon the MotifMart.  We appreciate the support!

We will be adding better pricing for those DVDs very soon, including package deals.

KF

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 05, 2007 @ 04:55 PM
settoburn
Joined  12-16-2004

Really?  And Keyfax isn’t subsidised by Yamaha?  I’ve been to several other Yamaha web sites and seen not only Keyfax but also most of the same people who answer questions on this site.  It was based on this that I assumed that Yamaha was subsidising the whole thing.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ FC3 as volume or expression pedal?
Next Topic:

Prophet 8 vs Alesis A6 Andromeda ››