mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Yamaha DM2000"

Posted on: October 30, 2007 @ 04:28 AM
ronnie
Total Posts:  0
Joined  10-04-2004

Hi

I was wondering if there is a Yamaha DM2000 forum online where users post their queries.  Am slightly inclining to purchase one but am not sure how good they are....if anyone does own one....could they advise me on how good they are when it comes to serious recording??

cheers
rONniE

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 30, 2007 @ 08:32 AM
frankE
Total Posts:  5350
Joined  12-23-2002

Re: Yamaha DM2000

Ronnie, as far as I know, there is no Forum specifically for that product, but you can simply type “Yamaha DM2000 forum” in Google and read comments about that device in several other forums, and also just type in “Yamaha DM2000 Reviews” to bring up reviews (like this one at Sound on Sound) that may have been published. Google is a wonderful tool when you have questions like that, especially ones not directly related to Cubase and this conference. BTW, the DM2000 came out at least 5 years ago, so it may already have been replaced by newer technology (I’m sure Bad Mister or your local Yamaha rep could provide additional information). Cheerio...............frank

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ test
Next Topic:

SteinbergUsers ››