mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Logic Platinum for OS X"

Posted on: September 02, 2002 @ 06:15 AM
trstack
Total Posts:  25
Joined  08-23-2002

Well it’s here…

http://www.emagic.de/english/news/2002/osx1.html

If anyone upgrades, can you please comment on the integration to OS X and how Core Audio/MIDI in OS X works with Logic. I’m using DP but I’m considering looking at Logic (again). DP and ProTools for OS X aren’t far off now.

Thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 16, 2002 @ 03:38 AM
admin
Total Posts:  9578
Joined  12-09-2008

Re: Logic Platinum for OS X

I currently use logic and have toyed around with it in osx (10.2) In logic you used to have a bunch of choices as to the audio system (asio, easi, sound manager, etc) now the only choices are core audio and roland vs.  When you try to import songs from os 9 it asks you if you want to convert the settings to core audio.  It all works pretty seamlessly.  The installation of 5.3 for osx included the drivers for emagic’s midi devices, so I never had to install anything .  I use the hammerfall digiface, so I had to download their alpha driver and install it.  You access alot of the perameters in an application in os 10 called audio/midi setup (applications/utilities/audiomidi setut)

[ Ignore ]