mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Multi Set Up Rack ES"

Posted on: September 01, 2007 @ 09:10 AM
kenchelo
Total Posts:  0
Joined  10-09-2006

How do I mute midi channels so that the motif doesn’t trigger when Im trying to trigger another sound module?  I use E-Mu sound modules and they are so easy, you can just disable the midi channel and thats it.  Can anyone help?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 01, 2007 @ 05:51 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Re: Multi Set Up Rack ES

Well, we think Yamaha is easy. Let’s see, you just disable the MIDI channel.

We assume you are in MULTI mode
Press [EDIT]
The [MUTE/SEL] button will light
If you want to mute a PART temporarily simply use the four PART buttons on the row below the MUTE/SEL button.
Turn the LED OFF the PART is temporarily muted.

If you want to silence a PART permanently simply turn the [MUTE/SEL] LED off by pressing it, and use the PAGE [<] button to select the VOICE screen
Cursor Down to the the RCV CH parameter and turn the Channel setting to OFF
then [STORE] your MULTI

The theory is exactly the same, you simply need to learn to work your Motif Rack ES /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt=

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 05, 2007 @ 04:06 PM
kenchelo
Total Posts:  0
Joined  10-09-2006

Re: Multi Set Up Rack ES

Bad_Mister your are bad! As in good that is.  Thanks a lot I been trying for a while I finally did it yesterday but for the life of me I could not do it again.  Lol Thanks for the response!  I wish I knew a lot about the motif so I can help on this site but my thing is the triton.  I just have the motif rack and just started using after having it for about 6 months. Ha!  Again Thanks alot!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif ES & ES Rack patch interchange?
Next Topic:

Motif Rack OS Update and Multi Part Editor ››