mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "New Forum Engine"

Posted on: July 27, 2002 @ 08:38 AM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

Just to let anyone know who may be a little confused at the moment, that we have switched our forum ‘engine’ from EZBoard to InfoPop.

This adds a whole range of new features (posting music, printing out posts...) all of which you can read about by clicking on “Forum FAQ” above.

The only downside is that you will need to register here (if you were previously registered on EZBoard your name etc won’t just automatically work here I’m afraid).

Please go to the “New user” page above and register. It’ll only take a few seconds. (We will also work hard to make sure ‘seasoned’ Mo’Bros and Mo’Sis’s will be given their appropriately experienced titles next week, i.e. not continue to appear as ‘Newcomers!’)

Apologies for any confusion or inconvenience caused by this, but we feel certain that the new system will be quicker, more usable, and more fun than the old one, and that it’ll only take a few minutes of set-up and usage for people to get used to it.

If you have any problems whatsoever please contact .

Enjoy the new forums, and the weekend!

MM

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 28, 2002 @ 03:21 AM
Wellie
Total Posts:  6215
Joined  05-09-2003

Re: New Forum Engine

I’ve just registered after all this time and wanted to see what came up - just curious

Wellie

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Funny Metronome
Next Topic:

Nuendo and remote control ››