mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Knoxville TN GC lack of MO support"

Posted on: July 27, 2002 @ 06:09 AM
Randy42649
Total Posts:  0
Joined  08-04-2002

I was at the GC in Knoxville yesterday and they do not stock even one expansion board for MO.  They had a MO 6 & 7 in stock and that was the entire stock for the MO line.  I think that sucks.  I wanted to get the new drum board but no such luck. 
Randy

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 27, 2002 @ 10:51 AM
Yamaha_US
Total Posts:  2540
Joined  07-19-2002

Re: Knoxville TN GC lack of MO support

The new Drum boards will ship next week and be available in the Motif Mart.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 30, 2002 @ 11:17 AM
admin
Total Posts:  9578
Joined  12-09-2008

Check out Riks Music in Knoxville.  They have better prices and better support.  Rook

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 01, 2002 @ 10:43 AM
Total Posts:  0
Joined  08-17-2002

Yeah, it’s too bad about GC.

I kind of like their operation but they (and the industry) have become so big that they are sort of like a supermarket.  There is a lot of product they do not have at every store, and most of what they DO have—they don’t know how to work.  Still, they are better than most.

Mu guess is that they use their home executive offices for making decisions as to what their stores will carry and that little is left up to the actual on premises manager.

Motifmart is a pretty darn convenient souce of product.  Have you all noticed that there is an attachment that clamps onto MOTIF which supports a small desk (which is ideal for a computer keyboard)?  I have seen that item a 100 times but never noticed what it is until I saw one at Yamaha U.S.  What a great item.  Yamaha was kind enough to give me part of the clamping mechanism and when I get the rest of it I will use it not just for a keyboard but I’m going to clamp a swinging lamp with a jewler’s lense on it.  That way I will be able to read MOTIF’s manual.  ;-)

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Special Pricing on the Percussion Plug-In Board
Next Topic:

New Forum Engine ››