mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "setting up ES rack for MIDI with sx3+01X (I88x)"

Posted on: March 12, 2007 @ 12:59 PM
Chris music prod
Total Posts:  42
Joined  07-20-2005

Okay I admit....I´ve forgotten how to do it!

I´ve finally decide to start learning the use of MIDI for recording on to my tracks instead of direct audio.
Reason: Easy editing instead of new takes, easy to send MIDI-files to my collaborators in music....

When first getting my 01x and Rack ES I wanted to run before I could walk or even crawl so I tried everything out. Now...1 year later I´m sure enough of using the 01x+I88x+9000PRO keyboard together for good audio recordings, and it is THE time to proceed to level 2...MIDI.

I need help with this:

1. I want to use my keyboard as controller for the ES Rack
2. I want to know how to do the setup in Cubase SX3 (PC)
3. I want to be able to continue track by track recording for a final “all-together” recording to a stereo-track.(Which must include that I´m able to know how to use the multis of the ES Rack).
4. I´ve been reading about using the arpeggios in MIDI but right now...let´s go basic.
Assign what cables from/to 01x/keyboard/Rack ES.
(I´m not totally lost but there are some blank sheets so it´s better taking it from the beginning).

Looks like I need a lesson with BadMister!
//Chris.

/forums/images/icons/blush.gif alt= /forums/images/icons/blush.gif alt= /forums/images/icons/blush.gif alt= /forums/images/icons/blush.gif alt=

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 12, 2007 @ 06:16 PM
Chris music prod
Total Posts:  42
Joined  07-20-2005

Re: setting up ES rack for MIDI with sx3+01X (I88x)

No need for help this time...I figured out most of it myself.

I´ll be back when I need help!
//Chris.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Arpeggio problem
Next Topic:

Explain the difference b/w Multi and Voice mode ››