mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif XS demo video"

Page 5 of 5
Posted on: January 22, 2007 @ 03:20 PM
Jote
Total Posts:  1549
Joined  07-29-2002

Re: direct links

Why even bother comparing ROM sizes of XS and T2, given that their actual content is different - apples and oranges exactly.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 22, 2007 @ 06:59 PM
billkeller
Total Posts:  943
Joined  07-11-2006

what makes me laugh my balls out is to look at some of these morons getting heated over something they have never seen or heard by themselves like kindergarten children; eg: t2 is better than XS...leave XS in the shop....think ‘dash’ lol..............why don’t you all wait until april..........sheeeeesh!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 22, 2007 @ 08:17 PM
kb420
Total Posts:  726
Joined  04-11-2004

Where is the video that Bert did for the new keyboard?  I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 22, 2007 @ 08:52 PM
strabes
Total Posts:  254
Joined  05-07-2005

they must not have liked how he makes fun of not having a touchscreen.  /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt=

or perhaps they didn’t like paying royalties for the “illegal sample” at the end.  /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt=

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 23, 2007 @ 01:22 AM
Jote
Total Posts:  1549
Joined  07-29-2002

what makes me laugh my balls out is to look at some of these morons getting heated over something they have never seen or heard by themselves like kindergarten children; eg: t2 is better than XS...leave XS in the shop....think ‘dash’ lol..............why don’t you all wait until april..........sheeeeesh!

What you fail to understand is that “better” is a subjective term. If one’s main concern are the SA and MV voices of T2 like the excellent brass, then by all means T2 will be a better choice than XS for that person, no matter how many arpeggiators and insert effects you throw into the latter and hearing the thing will not help either, if it doesn’t have the stuff which that person is after.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 23, 2007 @ 03:12 AM
J W CARTER
Total Posts:  3522
Joined  10-10-2006

One this I do like about what Yamaha did, is to create something for all different levels of the music making experience...wtg Yamma, good looking out for all.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 23, 2007 @ 07:46 AM
spalding
Total Posts:  98
Joined  06-27-2005

“they must not have liked how he makes fun of not having a touchscreen.

or perhaps they didn’t like paying royalties for the “illegal sample” at the end”

Or perhaps they didnt like the idea that anyone who played the ES demo by Bert might not notice any difference in sound or ease of use in the XS....

[ Ignore ]  

Page 5 of 5

Previous Topic:

‹‹ XS OS loading time
Next Topic:

XS demo vs M3 demo... ››