mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "S90ES(Piano) VS Motif XS(Piano)"

Posted on: January 19, 2007 @ 05:50 AM
Soul_Ministry
Total Posts:  0
Joined  01-19-2007

Dear Yamaha,
Or anyone who has used or Heard the S90ES and the new Motif XS. I am aware that the S90ES uses the S700 sample for piano and the the new Motif XS uses the C3 I am seriously in Love with the S90ES piano sound I also love the the way the keys feel it never seems to stress my fingers.I am a Jazz, Old School ,R&B, Classical playing type of songwriter,producer.I would like to know if the piano sound for the S90ES is in or available for the the New XS and how does the keys feel compared to the S90ES’s. also what percentage of the sounds are the same from old to new in each board is it just a higher sound quality or what. I really only have room for one 88 key in the new Motif XS but wanted to know the differnces between the 2 because I was thinking about getting the S90ES and Motif XS6 and would like to know if thats silly because they both have the same sounds and feel PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif XS’s network connection?
Next Topic:

Motif XS vs ES Effects ››