mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "PLG 150 AN EXTREME PACK FREE FOR EVERYONE"

Page 1 of 2
Posted on: September 30, 2006 @ 06:52 AM
reut
Total Posts:  0
Joined  08-31-2005

Hello all my good motified friends,

I release this bank for free for every user of the plg an , THE AN PLG EXTREME PACK” soundbank use the PLG 150 AN’s “Virtual Analog” synthesizer engine. The voices are Plug’in Voices , so you don’t need to Autoload them and this is a great advantage for quick power on use. For this reason all the voices are plugin’ Voices which are based on the Raw voices of the PLG AN board. They aren’t been created from scratched but I must say that it took me several months to complete this projects because I wanted to deliver a new kind of sound , so all the voices were tweaked to the max , FX inserted , Arpeggio’s on every voices both Motif es Engine and PLG AN Engine completely Synchronized With The Knob Tempo of the Motif, all Knobs , ruban , wheels Control .

This library contain 128 plugin’ voices and 10 performances . It requires one PLG-150 AN (work also in special mode with 2 PLG AN Boards on the performance mode installed in your Motif ES, S90ES , Mo-Rack ES).

Enjoy and let me Know what do you think about it!!

This bank is dedicaced to my Great Friend Doremifasol , and also to the clever motif french user papaphoenix!

Thanks a lot to doremifasol , for all his support i L… this guy!!!

kisses

Reut

/forums/images/icons/wink.gif alt=

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 30, 2006 @ 02:49 PM
dorremifasol
Total Posts:  1534
Joined  10-17-2005

Re: PLG 150 AN EXTREME PACK FREE FOR EVERYONE

Thank you very much Reut! You’re so lovely /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif alt=

The voices are fantastic, I suggest to anyone having a PLG150-AN to download the voices and enjoy tweaking the knobs.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 01, 2006 @ 01:58 AM
papaphoenix
Total Posts:  1614
Joined  03-09-2004

Thank you so much Reut, it’s a great gift !

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 01, 2006 @ 09:33 PM
sciuriware
Total Posts:  9999
Joined  08-18-2003

Hey Reut,
that looks great, even with documentation.
But, why is this set not usable on an S90 with AN,
I thought that the voices go in the AN.
The performances could be recreated, or am I wrong?
Must this set be installed on an ES and then be exported as a bulk file?

;JOOP!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 02, 2006 @ 03:24 AM
reut
Joined  08-31-2005

Hello all my friends and thank u very much!!!!

hi Sciuriware,

this bank had been done using the voices editor of the motif es and the motif es itselfs.

it is possible to convert it to the S90ES and The Racks ES using them editors since they were released after the Motif es so they can read voice editor file created for the ES.

Now after you had convert to S90ES Format you will need to find a way to convert to S90 voice editor IF IT IS POSSIBLE!?!
and i really don’t know.

for the performance they were created on the motif ES and i don’t know if it his possible to convert to The S90 Classic but i eared that there is a way to convert them to S90ES using HEX editor (someone converted s90es performance to Motif es format, but i really don’t know how , and really don’t know if is possible on 100%) this is base on forum reading on the NET.

But i see that you have the great motif es8 so why don’t use it in the motif es8 !!!! it is more simple and you will really enjoy the knobs , ruban , tempo , modwell control ....and of course the 10 very good performance to!!!!

I hoped i could help you some,

see u

Reut /forums/images/icons/wink.gif alt=

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 02, 2006 @ 03:28 AM
sciuriware
Joined  08-18-2003

Maybe I misunderstood.
You created AN voices.
The fact that you created performances using them is separate.
I thought that AN voices could be copied from AN to AN what ever
host they’re in.
Is that correct?

;JOOP!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 02, 2006 @ 04:33 AM
reut
Joined  08-31-2005

Hi sciuriware,

because i used the plg an editor built in the voice editor of the motif es , you cannot bulk them!

If instead of , i was using the plg an expert , so you could do that , but the voices use the raw voice with no need of bulk voice so this was my goal and because of that you cannot bulk them.the voices were created using the voice editor of the motif es using the plg an integration.

sorry

see u

reut

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 02, 2006 @ 04:39 AM
dorremifasol
Joined  10-17-2005

Joop, let me explain.

The AN card has some preset voices, and of course some user voices as well. Additionally, you can edit the AN voices to use the Motif ES effects and many other host things.

That is what Reut has done. She is using the AN preset voices (in order to avoid loading them each time you power up) but she programmed the offset parameters of the HOST, the effects, the knob assignments and so on.

So, the voices are saved as PLG1, PLG2 and PLG3, not as AN voices. This way they can be sent from the Motif ES Voice Editor too.

The result is spectacular. Some voices can get really wild after tweaking the knobs, they are really alive.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 02, 2006 @ 07:37 AM
sciuriware
Joined  08-18-2003

Something completely new to me.
I can create 128 USR1 voices tweaked out of what’s in the ES8.
Can I create additional PLG USR voices this way in every AN card?

Must buy an AN card for my ES8!  (I leave the AN in the S90 where it is)

So in effect it should be possible to mimic those voices on the S90
just the same?

;JOOP!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 02, 2006 @ 10:34 AM
joec
Joined  11-13-2004

Can these be loaded into an Motif-7 Classic with the PLG150-AN???
Thanks.
Joe

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 02, 2006 @ 10:53 AM
reut
Joined  08-31-2005

Thank u very doremi for explaning so well what had been done in THE PLG AN EXTREME PROJECT.

Sciuriware my dear friend , i am sorry because we are talking about programming PLUGIN VOICES , so it can olny be 64 voices per bank (so if you have 2 plg’s an you will be able to have 128 voices plgusr *2=128), now you must decide if you prefer to use them seperatelly like i do (2an 5 poly) or to use them has 1an 10 poly.
I usually use them seperatly but in some cases i use the poly expand for string or pads.

I think that the motif es is best hosting that there is for plg board so i advise u to use them inside.....yes i know the isue about the slowing of some function BUT IT WORST IT THINK THAT YOU HAVE NOW A COMPLETLY ENTIRE NEW AN SYNTH plus the Greatest workstation THE MOTIF ES.

I wroted in the owner manual that the PLG AN EXTREME PACK is for the motif es , rack es and the S90ES because this bank was created on this host hardware.

I Think that there is a futur for the PLG Board and it is up to us we can creat great voices and performances with this boards.

So i hope you will enjoy the voices !!!

the plg boards are so cheat and give so much value so i advise you to buy another one or two for your ES8.

I am thinking now about buying a PLG 150 DX, i had worked many with a DX7 mark I and it is time for me to continue using the FM with my motif ES.

So create nice tune and let us know!!

Dorremifasol you are so great , and you are also there when i need help. Thank u

see u

Reut

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 02, 2006 @ 10:57 AM
reut
Joined  08-31-2005

Hi Joec,

I am sorry my friend these voices are plugin’ voices created to be used on the motif es series(Motif es, rack es, s90es) olny.

it is written in the owner’s manual.

i hope it help some ,

see u

Reut

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 02, 2006 @ 12:43 PM
sciuriware
Joined  08-18-2003

That is great news, because I’d love to have Moog and Prophet like sounds in my synth.

So, from the above I understand that with the maximum of 3 AN PLG boards in an ES
you can have 128 USR1 plus 128 USR2 voices,
plus 3 x 64 = 192 PLG voices,
plus voices directly programmed into the AN boards that must be
saved as bulk and autoloaded every powerup?

Who needs a new synth!

;JOOP!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 02, 2006 @ 01:31 PM
dorremifasol
Joined  10-17-2005

Joop, you got it perfectly. Do not forget the voices that come with the AN cards, that’s 256 preset voices more.

By the way… I need a new synth, just because I realized that the Motif ES is too big for my little room… I will go back to the ES Rack and a lighter, slimmer keyboard controller (probably Axiom 61). I will miss the 3 plg slots and above all, the mLan capability. Without mLan I see that a lot of DSP power is unused and wasted, they should have put mLan in the ES Rack for the studio users. Along with the 01X it would have been a really great package.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 02, 2006 @ 01:51 PM
reut
Joined  08-31-2005

Joop you got the point!!

who need another synth if we can afford it for less inside the Great ES!!!!

So enjoy and make great musik!!!

see u

Reut /forums/images/icons/wink.gif alt=

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 03, 2006 @ 03:15 PM
mhschmieder
Joined  07-30-2002

I’ve been too busy preparing for AES in SF this week to follow the forums, but dipped in quickly today and was surprised and pleased to see this thread.

Unfortunately it may be a couple of weeks before I have a chance to get back to PLG activities, as October is our busiest month. When I do, I will try to find time to create additional files for people that need them.

In the meantime, I can suggest that owners of the Classic models can open both editors (ES and Classic), and one-by-one look at the offset parameters, control matrix, etc., from Reut’s library, and recreate as much as possible in the PLG-USR voices of the Classic models.

The ES added more effects and other features, which is why the PLG-USR voices that Reut made specifically for the ES series cannot be directly loaded into the Classic models.

It is the same with the S80/CS6/etc.: as these use the board voices vs. custom voices, you can always make your own PLG-USR voices that utilise the factory board voices of the PLG card. There are only 64 voices per bank, so the porting from one host to another may be a bit tedious (and require some creativity at times, if you want to take the best advantage of what each host has to offer), but nothing on the order of what it probably took Reut to come up with the initial settings for the ES family as PLG hosts.

[ Ignore ]  

Page 1 of 2

Previous Topic:

‹‹ VL voices in Song/Pattern mode.
Next Topic:

Links to PLG150 Editors ››