mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Applicability of Keyfax Motif DVDs for Motif-Rack?"

Posted on: March 09, 2003 @ 11:32 PM
MartinHines
Total Posts:  588
Joined  03-05-2003

Given the Motif-Rack is new, and given it may be awhile (if ever) before anyone creates training DVDs/videos specifically for the Motif-Rack, how applicable would the Motif DVDs Vol. 1, 2, and 3 be for Motif-Rack owners?

I understand that there will be many aspects that would NOT be applicable (sequencer, sampling).

I am interested in getting an “%-applicable” opinion. 

Would you characterize these volumes as being 50% applicable to the Motif-Rack? Less? More?

Any help would be appreciated.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 14, 2003 @ 09:57 AM
NOMAD
Total Posts:  0
Joined  09-01-2004

Re: Applicability of Keyfax Motif DVDs for Motif-Rack?

You know I was wondering the same thing. I got mine on the 12th and aint relly sure what I bought. LOL I have an MPC 2000xl and it took me a minute just tofigure out how to get it to trigger different devices at the same time. And the manual was a little vauge in the multi section for my taste but that may be just my lack of knowledge of midi and the aincent SY85 I’ve been using which i never even knew how to use. I bought soeley for more sounds but now I see too look at it as just a sound module is limiting myself.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ New Sounds in Motif Rack...
Next Topic:

MOTIF 8 and MOTIF Rack at the same time? ››