mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "go mo video"

Page 1 of 2
Posted on: April 09, 2006 @ 09:47 AM
tstorm
Total Posts:  0
Joined  03-05-2006

Has the video manual been released yet?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 09, 2006 @ 09:58 AM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

Re: go mo video

Apparently not /forums/images/icons/frown.gif alt=

I just checked the Video & DVD section of the MotifMart and it still isn’t listed there.

Brad

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 09, 2006 @ 12:59 PM
newguy
Joined  06-20-2004

Keyfax is noted for great video productions. They are not noted for speed. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt= I’m sure it will be worth the wait.

Bob

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 11, 2006 @ 08:17 AM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

Of those two possible compliments I think we’d prefer (video) ‘quality’ to ‘speed,’ but we are working hard to get Go MO completed by the end of the month.

Just so everyone knows where we are with the project, the material has been written and filmed, and we are now in mid edit.

More news as it develops.

Thanks for hangin’ in.

MM

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 12, 2006 @ 04:39 AM
newguy
Joined  06-20-2004

Mr. Motif - you are misreading me. I’m not being critical of you. Your videos are top quality - I’ve said it above and elsewhere in the forum posts and have personally recommeded your work here and at Steinbergusers.com to many readers. The Twids video there is superb as I’ve said many times.

Understand the nature of the ‘speed’ comment. My gripe is when people (or companies) promise something and then do not deliver nor make comment as to why they are not delivering unless someone pokes at them.  Missing a promised date by a few days or a week is one thing. Missing by weeks and months (AW videos) is another matter completely. Kinda like waiting for the cable guy to show up.

You wisely did not provide a date for the MO video, but as others try to guess at a date I simply said that you guys are noted for quality - not speed. The message implied here is that the video will get here and it will be a good one..  A true statement I’m sure. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt=

Bob

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 12, 2006 @ 07:07 AM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

Bob,

For more on this topic, see fantasy factors from three and a half years ago. It may be time to re-calibrate our expectations. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif alt=

Regards,

Brad Weber

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 12, 2006 @ 07:42 AM
newguy
Joined  06-20-2004

Brad,

That’s a good one! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt=

Bob

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 02, 2006 @ 01:52 PM
harrynt
Joined  03-27-2006

Hi guys -
So I guess from Mr.Motifs assertions above that the Mo dvd should be out around now? Does anyone know whether it will be available in the UK and how much the shipping would roughly be? I’ve just got a new MO8 and its wicked - but as its my first synth I’m finding using the sequencer and stuff pretty tricky!
Cheers in anticipation of any replies,
Harry

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 02, 2006 @ 09:21 PM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

Yes GO MO will be available in UK; either through Yamaha Kemble or through a UK distributor to who we are currently talking. We only have a couple of scenes left to edit. Rest assured we are working very hard on this and the finished product will - we hope - be very good!

Hopefully we will have UK distribution set up by release date but at the very least you will be able to order it direct from us from Day 1 and simply (at worst) have to stump up a few extra quid (or bucks) for shipping.

Thanks, also, for the various kind words about earlier DVDs. We do greatly appreciate your apprecation (as it were) and totally understand frustration caused by waiting for stuff that never seems to arrive. We do try to curb our ‘early’ announcements but get very excited by all of this as well, and can tend to blab.

MM

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 03, 2006 @ 06:37 AM
newguy
Joined  06-20-2004

We still love you! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt=

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 18, 2006 @ 12:07 PM
harrynt
Joined  03-27-2006

Any word on the MO DVD? Can’t wait!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 19, 2006 @ 03:24 PM
swittman
Joined  04-18-2006

Ineed one too.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 26, 2006 @ 07:12 PM
Searat
Joined  05-22-2006

Brad,

I am a network design engineer & and project manager for an international comany and just read your fantasy factor post.

What a riot!

I wonder if we could get that formula of yours included in the next release of MS Project - may keep the triple constraints - well, constrained!

I think I’ll start using that formula during risk analysis & mitigation from now on!

Lol

Anyway - ya - a video manual would nifty !

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 28, 2006 @ 02:11 PM
Octaveman
Total Posts:  311
Joined  12-17-2005

Did you see?

[url=http://www.motifator.com/mart/mainframe.htm]http://www.motifator.com/mart/mainframe.htm [/url]

Very exciting!

-Octaveman

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 28, 2006 @ 03:29 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

GO MO DVD

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 28, 2006 @ 07:40 PM
Octaveman
Total Posts:  311
Joined  12-17-2005

Thanks Bad_Mister.
For some reason, my link didn’t paste as I expected.
Still exciting!
-Octaveman

[ Ignore ]  

Page 1 of 2

Previous Topic:

‹‹ modify time signature in song mode
Next Topic:

MO6--Need (detailed) patch list. ››